Monday, July 21, 2008

New Blog Site for my Family & Friends

Dear Family & Friends,

I created this blog site to journalize my travel on my new cochlear implant journey. I hope these pages will help you stay in touch with me and experience my trials on the path to better hearing!

From time to time as time permits, I will update this blog site with some of my experiences and share them with you. I want you all to know that I appreciate your continued interest and support in my journey. Please feel free to email me or blog back any comments or questions you may have. I will try my best to answer them in a timely fashion.

I must forewarn you at this time. I do not plan to keep this updated on a daily basis. Only as events unfold and warrant a splash on these pages. I believe that the intent is to make this an annual long journey and will cease updating the blog after the anniversary of my activation date. If by any chance, there is considerable interest after this time, I may pursue chronicling my journey further in another blog.

Love to you all. Pleasure readings!

John

No comments: